Did you know that parasites can take over your body and infect your intestinal tract? When that happens, you might experience several unpleasant symptoms such as constipation, diarrhea, stomach pain, vomiting, fatigue, heartburn, chills, and loss of appetite. If you’re eager to learn more about the treatment methods and discover how to cleanse your digestive system or prevent infections, you’ve come to the right place. There are plenty of anti-parasite supplements claiming to get the job done. For that reason, we’ve prepared the ultimate buying guide that will help you identify the best parasite cleanse for detoxifying your body and reestablishing internal balance.
Your search for the right cleanse ends here! First of all, we would like to introduce to you TERAPUTICS IntestinePro Maximum Strength Intestine Support, a vegetarian, non-GMO, capsule-based intestine support. To suit any specific needs you might have, we have also identified several runner-ups and plenty of features to consider before investing in a parasite cleanse.
These affordable yet highly effective capsules come in a set of 60 and offer intestine support through 18 premium ingredients. IntestinePro is non-GMO, vegetarian, and formulated according to the FDA regulations. The cleanse comes with a maximum strength intestinal support and 100% money back guarantee.
Top 5 Parasite Cleansers
|TERAPUTICS IntestinePro||60 capsules||Capsules||Check Price|
|GO NUTRIENTS Intestinal Edge||60 ml||Liquid Drops||Check Price|
|PURELY HOLISTIC Candida Cleanse||120 capsules||Capsules||Check Price|
|Zahler ParaGuard Advanced||118 ml||Liquid Drops||Check Price|
|NusaPure Detox Formula||60 capsules||Capsules||Check Price|
1. Best Overall Parasite Cleanse
TERAPUTICS IntestinePro Maximum Strength Intestine Support
Fortified with 18 natural and premium ingredients, this formula is made in the US under strict guidelines. Each batch is tested for purity and potency to ensure that it is safe to use. It contains proper vitamins, minerals and nutrients that help reduce toxicity, stored fats, bloating, and trapped gas in your digestive tract.
The ingredients used in IntestinePro by Teraputics are carefully chosen and combined by a team of professionals to provide maximum efficiency and potency. Ingredients used include cranberry fruit, apple pectin fruit, garlic bulb extract, papaya fruit, black walnut hull, carrot root, pumpkin seed, Pau d’ Arco bark, and wood betony.
The solution also consists of butternut bark, wormwood herb, cloves seed, Oregon grape root, Echinacea Angustifolia root, blueberry leaf, goldenseal root, Coptis Chinensis root, and zinc.
This product promotes proper digestive tract balance and optimizes gastrointestinal flora, encouraging better absorption of nutrients while getting rid of parasites.
Each bottle comes with 60 capsules, and it is suggested to take one capsule with a meal three times daily.
In cases of a more intensive dose, two capsules with meals are recommended and should be taken three times a day. After finishing the bottle, it is best to wait two weeks before using the product again.
Pros and Cons
- Contains 18 essential ingredients
- Promotes digestive health
- Formulated in FDA-registered GMP facilities
- The bottle comes with 60 1485mg capsules
- Bad smell and taste
2. Best Liquid Parasite Cleanse
GO NUTRIENTS Intestinal Edge High Potency Digestive Support & Cleanse
The Natural Parasite Cleanse by Go Nutrients rejuvenates the body by crushing the parasites and harmful organisms responsible for lowering your energy levels. Engineered by a team of herbalists and naturopaths, this blend supports a healthy balance of intestinal microflora in the gastrointestinal tract to help you feel better.
Made in the USA in an FDA-registered GMP-compliant facility, this non-GMO blend contains 8 of the world’s most biodiverse healing plants: gentian root, cloves, wormwood, black walnut hull, lavender flower, orange peel, tansy herb, and European Pennyroyal Herb.
This formula helps eliminate unwanted invaders without any additives or harsh chemicals that cause side effects. It is also 100% alcohol-free and is gentle enough to be consumed every day. In addition to eliminating parasites, this dietary supplement also eliminates gas and bloating.
There is also no need to worry about swallowing tablets or capsules as it comes in a 2 oz. bottle. It is readily digested, absorbed, and assimilated by the body to ensure optimum benefit.
It is suggested to take 1/2 teaspoon or 2.46ml two to three times a day on an empty stomach for three weeks. Wait for one week before taking again for three weeks.
Pros and Cons
- Alcohol-, dairy-, gluten-, GMO-, and soy-free
- Contains 8 bio-diverse healing plants
- Gently detoxifies digestive system while crushing parasites
- Readily absorbed, digested and assimilated by the body
- Made in FDA-registered GMP-compliant facility
- Unpleasant taste
- Some reviewers experienced constipation and bloating
3. Best Candida Parasite Cleanse
PURELY HOLISTIC Candida Cleanse With Oregano Extract
The Candida Cleanse helps improve the immune system by detoxifying your body and destroying candida cells. Manufactured by a United States based company named Purely Holistic, this powerful but gentle cleanse has eleven carefully selected ingredients that promote healthy gastrointestinal tract.
It features a proprietary blend of oregano leaf extract, reishi mushroom, L.acidophilis, protease, black walnut hulls, aloe vera gel, cellulase, caprylic acid, arabinogalactan, anise seed, and wormwood leaf. It also includes vegetable cellulose, rice powder, and silicon dioxide for additional benefits.
Using this product helps you destroy candida and eliminate yeast infection. It detoxifies your system from harmful bacteria and restores hydrochloric acid and other acids to healthy levels. This prevents fungal infections from recurring, making you feel better and more productive.
This product also strengthens and restores healthy bacteria in your gut, giving a boost to your immune system.
There is no need to worry about running out of capsules as one package contains 120 veggie capsules, which is already sufficient for two months. The recommended dosage is two capsules per day, preferably with meals.
Pros and Cons
- Has antifungal agents that get rid of candida
- 100% pure without fillers
- Formulated in the USA using GMPs
- It comes with 120 capsules
- May cause headaches
4. Best Parasite Cleanse for Intestinal Flora Support
Zahler ParaGuard Advanced Intestinal Support
A potent formula designed for both adults and children, Zahler’s Paraguard is a unique blend of 11 herbs that support healthy intestinal microorganism balance and optimize digestive flora. It also provides the body with intensive support, thereby enhancing internal harmony.
Manufactured in the USA and bottled in a GMP-certified facility, this product cleanses the digestive tract from parasitic infections and relieves symptoms of infestations such as constipation, bloating, fatigue, nausea, and gas.
The ingredients used are black walnut hull, pumpkin seed, garlic bulb, and wormwood herb, which have been traditionally used to restore and support a healthy digestive system. It also contains quassia wood, fresh garrya herb, fennel seed, bayberry root bark, clove bud, oregano oil, and peppermint oil. This blend is also soy-free, dairy-free, and gluten-free.
Packed in a 4-ounce bottle, this medicine is readily absorbed and assimilated by the body. It is recommended to take 30 drops three times daily in water or juice or as directed by your doctor.
Pros and Cons
- Supports healthy microbial balance
- Contains an intensive blend of 11 herbs and essential oils
- Manufactured in a GMP-certified facility
- Promotes a healthy digestive system
- Readily absorbed by the body
- A few users have reported that the medicine caused nausea and diarrhea during the first few days
5. Best Affordable Parasite Cleanse
NusaPure Intestinal Support & Herbal Detox Formula
Intestinal Support by NusaPure helps get rid of parasites that may be present in your system while nourishing, soothing, and rejuvenating your digestive tract. It contains carefully selected ingredients that make it gentle to your body yet strong enough to eliminate unwanted visitors that are disrupting your health efforts.
This gluten-free product, which is also non-GMO, helps restore your energy levels by protecting your body from nutrient robbers. It also reduces carbs and sugar cravings to help you achieve better results in no time.
Manufactured in the USA in an FDA and GMP certified facility, this parasite cleanse contains cranberry fruit, butternut bark, garlic bulb, wood betony, black walnut hull, pumpkin seed, apple pectin fruit, Paul d’Arco, carrot root powder, papaya fruit, and cloves seed. It also includes wormwood, oregon grape root, Coptis Chinensis root, blueberry leaf, Echinacea Angustifolia root, goldenseal root, and zinc.
It is recommended to take two capsules with meals three times daily for ten days. Repeat after two weeks or as directed by your physician.
Pros and Cons
- Gently gets rid of parasites and infections
- Rejuvenates and nourishes the digestive tract
- Reduces cravings
- Made in the USA in FDA- and GMP-certified facility
- Capsules are easy to swallow
- Some reviewers reported lack of significant improvements
What are Parasites?
Parasites are living organisms that live on or within another organism, also known as the host, which they use in order to secure nutrition that they require to survive and thrive. Parasites are highly dependent on their hosts and usually can’t survive, grow, or multiply without them for long.
Since the parasites depend on the host for their survival, they rarely kill the host. Still, the infection they cause might result in serious diseases and symptoms that might harm the host.
Unlike predators, parasites are typically very small and often invisible to the human eye. Some types, however, may grow very big while feeding off their host. In fact, some worms found in human bodies were several meters long.
Types of Parasites
Parasites are typically divided into three groups, including:
- Protozoa: simple, single-celled organisms such as Giardia Lamblia, for example. They can only multiply and divide inside their host.
- Helminths: Helminths are worm parasites. Some common examples include tapeworm, roundworm, fluke, pinworm, and trichina spiralis.
- Ectoparasites: Unlike the other two types, ectoparasites live and flourish on the human body rather than within. Common examples include lice and fleas.
Causes of Parasite Infection
Most of the time, we all have a certain amount, high or low, of certain parasites in our bodies. Fortunately, our bodies’ immune system is capable of fighting them off without us even knowing about it.
Sometimes, however, the parasites can multiply and spread faster than the body can counter them, causing what we refer to as a parasite infection.
There are several potential causes of such infection including:
- Eating raw or undercooked foods, especially meat of infected animals.
- Physical contact with infected person, soil, or feces.
- Not washing hands enough, especially if in areas prone to parasite contamination.
- Poor hygiene.
- Drinking contaminated water.
- Traveling to exotic places.
- Bad luck. Sometimes, parasite infection just can’t be avoided.
While certain countries pose a higher risk of contamination, no place is entirely exempt from potential parasite infections.
Common Infection Symptoms
Parasite infection can lead to serious health complications if not treated in time. Here are some of the most common symptoms of this condition to look out for.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Persistent digestive problems such as bloating, diarrhea, and cramps.
- Fatigue and excessive weakness. Your body may spend tremendous amounts of energy trying to fight off the parasites.
- Food cravings, especially for sweet or highly processed foods.
- Loss of appetite in spite of occasional food cravings.
- Feeling hungry even after eating large meals.
- Unexplained weight loss. The parasites might be stealing your nutrition, causing you to lack nutrients and lose weight despite eating a lot.
Besides these most common signs of infection, here are some other symptoms that might trouble you when you get infected with parasites:
- Skin irritation, rashes, eczema, hives, or rosacea.
- Food poisoning that doesn’t go away completely. Parasites are persistent. If you’ve recently experienced food poisoning but never completely recovered from its symptoms, it might be because you’re still infected with parasites.
- Stiff joints.
- Bloody stool.
- Worms in the stool. It may be unpleasant, but you’re always advised to check your stool and make sure nothing is crawling in it.
- Anal itching. Parasites often lay eggs in the rectum or anus which may cause significant irritation and itching.
- Sudden allergies.
- Mood swings. Since parasites steal the vital nutrients, people affected may feel moody, annoyed, or even aggressive sometimes.
If you are experiencing several of these symptoms, you are strongly advised to pay your doctor a visit and begin the detoxification treatment with a parasite cleanse.
What are Parasite Cleansers?
Parasites cleansers are typically capsules or liquid extracts enhanced with potent, anti-parasitic ingredients that help your body eliminate the infection faster.
Depending on the type of parasite, some cleansers might be more effective than others. Still, most of them include one or more of the following ingredients:
- Black walnut (historically used for parasite infection treatment)
- Oregano oil
- Clove oil
- Grapefruit seed extract
- Blueberry leaf extract
- Papaya fruit powder
- Pumpkin seed powder
- Garlic bulb
- Aloe vera
- Anise seed extract
The Benefits of Parasite Cleansers!
In conjunction with the right diet, cleansers make a great addition to the battle against persistent parasite infections. By providing potent antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-parasitic properties, parasite cleansers can:
- Boost your immune system and help it fight parasites,
- Destroy adult parasites or prevent them from reproducing,
- Eliminate parasite eggs,
- Provide relief from infection symptoms.
What to Keep in Mind When Selecting Parasite Cleanse
Getting your hand on a reliable, efficient, body-friendly parasite cleanse is vital if you want to get rid of the infection fast and without adverse side effects.
Here are some of the most important features of parasite cleansers that you should consider prior to the purchase.
Typically, parasite cleansers are found in the form of capsules or liquid extract. While both solutions are equally efficient, it’s best to decide which one to choose based on personal preferences.
Keep in mind that capsules are harder to swallow while taking extract might take more time since you have to mix it with water.
Reviews and Certifications
Fortunately, we did this job for you and only introduced products that are good for your body.
When choosing health products such as parasite cleansers, it is crucial to make sure that they derive from trusted sources verified by 3rd-party institutions. Additionally, a product you choose should have many positive reviews and satisfied customers.
Dosage Vs. Volume
When comparing the products, check how often and in what quantity or amount you should take them.
While some products, for example, come in a pack with more capsules or extract than others, they might be less potent and require you to take them more frequently. This means that you should always compare the required dosage, volume, and price to find out which cleanse gives you the most for the price you pay.
Besides containing potent anti-parasitic ingredients that we previously talked about, you want to make sure that the cleanse is free of fillers. Additionally, many people opt for non-GMO solutions due to the proven negative effects that genetically modified organisms may come with.
If you’re conscious about the welfare of the animals, you can also look for products that are entirely vegetarian or vegan.
Besides proper supplementation, your diet also plays a crucial role in getting rid of parasites. Pick the wrong foods, and the infection might get prolonged. Select the right ones, on the other hand, and you’ll be free of parasites in no time.
In order for you to kill the parasites you first need to get rid of the bad bacteria and fungus that the parasites need to thrive. You can achieve that by going on an antiseptic-enhanced diet free of grains and sugar, therefore something similar to the Paleo diet.
Here’s a list of good foods that will help you eliminate parasites faster:
- Pumpkin seeds. Throw them in a smoothie, add them to your favorite dishes, or eat them raw. According to research, pumpkin seeds are highly effective in treating parasites such as tapeworms.
- Nearly all parasite cleansers contain some type of herb like oregano or ginger. These are rich in antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Papaya juice and coconut oil. Two ingredients both rich in anti-parasitic properties.
- Foods rich in probiotics. Eating probiotic-rich foods such as yogurt and kefir helps promote healthy gut bacteria while reducing the number of unwanted guests.
- Onions and garlic. These vegetables excel at boosting the immune system while providing anti-parasitic effects.
And here’s a list of the bad foods that will only make the infection worse:
- Sugary foods. Sugar negatively impacts the immune system and feeds the parasites.
- It messes with the immune system functioning.
- Processed foods. They lack nutritional value and fail to support the immune system health.
- They break down into sugar quickly and may cause intestinal inflammation.
Besides proper supplementation and diet, you are also advised to perform a colon cleanse at least two times per week until the infection is over.
Morning Colon Cleanse Drink
If you’re suffering from a parasite infection, you might want to try out this morning colon cleanse solution to weaken the parasites and get rid of them faster.
What you’ll need to prepare the drink:
- A big cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar (potent antiseptic agent)
- A tablespoon of lemon juice (excellent Vitamin C source)
- 10 to 15 drops of grapefruit seed extract or similar (potent anti-parasitic agent)
- 1 teaspoon of food-grade Diatomaceous Earth (a major supporter of digestive health)
Drink this solution once per day in the morning for best results. For extra convenience, you may also try to replace grapefruit extract with other potent anti-parasitic ingredients mentioned above.
Having a reliable parasite cleanse at your disposal can help you not only get rid of unwanted parasites but also prevent them from taking over your intestine. Since there are hundreds of different products on the market, however, it is no easy job picking a cleanse that is not only highly effective but also natural and organ-friendly.
To help you out with this daunting task, we have assessed several features you should consider before investing in a parasite cleanse and presented the top five products on the market. While the TERAPUTICS IntestinePro Maximum Strength Intestine Support made it to the top of our list due to premium ingredients and outstanding intestinal support, all of the capsules and extracts introduced in this guide are bound to keep your digestive system healthy. Now that you have a better idea of what to look for, it’s time to pick the best parasite cleanse and detox your body!